Signup form - how to change the name of the person sending the email

SOLVED
Go to solution
Seattle_Neighborhood_Group
Rookie
0 Votes

Hello,

I'm trying to update the name of the person who the signup form email comes from. The name that is used now is a person who no longer works at our organization. I went to the signup form and clicked edit, but it didn't give me an option for changing the name of who the email comes from. Can someone help direct me to the right place to make this change?

Thank you,

Thomasina

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
William_A
Administrator
0 Votes

Hello @Seattle_Neighborhood_Group ,

Based on your description, it sounds like you're talking about your account's Welcome Email, which you can quickly find by switching your Campaigns view to Automation. You can edit the email's header to change its From Name, which you'll likely want to change to the name of the organization, rather than a person's name. Additionally, it looks like that name is also your Community profile name, so you may want to update that as well.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
William A
Community & Social Media Support

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
William_A
Administrator
0 Votes

Hello @Seattle_Neighborhood_Group ,

Based on your description, it sounds like you're talking about your account's Welcome Email, which you can quickly find by switching your Campaigns view to Automation. You can edit the email's header to change its From Name, which you'll likely want to change to the name of the organization, rather than a person's name. Additionally, it looks like that name is also your Community profile name, so you may want to update that as well.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
William A
Community & Social Media Support
0 Votes

Yes, this solution worked. Thank you!

Updates
Just Getting Started?

We’re here to help you grow. With how-to tutorials, courses, getting-started guides, videos and step-by-step instructions to start and succeed with Constant Contact.

Start Here
Upcoming Webinars
Mar 28
Making it to the Inbox in 2024: What’s changed and what hasn’t
2PM - 3PM EST