Highlighted
Occasional Visitor

Signups

Does anyone here know if Constant Contact can connect with Signup genius or if Constant Contact has a method for creating signups?  I do not want to redo all my email lists to do a signup for food to bring to our Christmas party. 

Tags (3)
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Employee

Re: Signups

Hello and thank you for reaching out to the Community! I’m afraid at this time we do not have a way to connect with Signup Genius. That being said, we do have an Event tool that may be prefect for you! With our Event tool you can set up a registration form for your contacts to sign up with. With this form you can request the standard info (Name, Email, etc.) as well as set up custom fields to include an open ended field asking “What food do you plan on bringing?” This tool will keep track of all the people who signed up for the party including what they said they would bring for food. People signing up with this form can also be completely separate from your normal email lists as well!

Antonas_S
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Employee

Hello and thank you for reaching out to the Community! I’m afraid at this time we do not have a way to connect with Signup Genius. That being said, we do have an Event tool that may be prefect for you! With our Event tool you can set up a registration form for your contacts to sign up with. With this form you can request the standard info (Name, Email, etc.) as well as set up custom fields to include an open ended field asking “What food do you plan on bringing?” This tool will keep track of all the people who signed up for the party including what they said they would bring for food. People signing up with this form can also be completely separate from your normal email lists as well!

Antonas_S

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Occasional Visitor

Thank you so much!

Tags (3)
Highlighted

Hi @KimberlyP753

You're very welcome! I'm glad we were able to help point you in the right direction. Please reach out again if you have any further questions as your continue to work in your account.

Frankie.P

Product Updates: July 2020

Alongside introducing our new branding (check out that fresh new logo!), our teams were busy bringing you new updates to your Constant Contact account. Read on to find out what was new in your Constant Contact account during the month of July

Read More
Featured