Silly Question........ Where are my response emails found?

DeborahJ632
Participant

Silly Question........ Where are my response emails found?

A sign in code was sent to the business email.   But how do I see my emails?  and Of course I'm a beginner with Constant Contact. 

Deb

1 REPLY 1
William_D

Hello @DeborahJ632 ,

Were you trying to verify another email address for your account? If so, then it would have been a pretty standard email with a clickable link. If it was a role address (admin@, support@, info@) then it's likely the email wasn't sent since role addresses tend to lack security for verification. That said, if you call in to our regular support they can securely confirm the role address you're trying to verify.

If there's anything else you'd like to know as far as getting started, or you need any additional guidance, please don't hesitate to reach out to one of our various support channels. Welcome to Constant Contact!

William D
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.