Simple Share

TMST
Participant

Simple Share

Simple Share does not work at all, even though I am the administrator for our facebook page. I get the same message over and over that it failed to publish. Has anyone else experienced this recently? 

Sarah

1 REPLY 1
William_D

Hello @TMST ,

I assume this is regarding the social share functionality of email campaigns? Have you recently reset the API permissions at all? Facebook has been making a lot of changes to their 3rd party access and API. The simplest and most common fix to this issue is to:

1. Disconnect your Facebook account from our side
  2. Remove our app from your FB Business Manager
  3. Reconnect on our side

If this doesn't fix the issue, try seeing if the issue also occurs when using the Social tab. If the issue does occur through that method, then there may be something more drastic going on with your FB account overall as far as allowing us to post to it. If you aren't able to recreate the issue when making a social post, then it might be something specific to the Social Share's functionality in regards to your FB account.

Please let us know if your issue is resolved with the disconnect-reconnect process or persists at all.

William D
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.