Single image not displaying in inbox

SOLVED
Go to solution
MarcoR67
Rookie
0 Votes

I'm  pretty unclear about something, my clients start contact me and saying the imagen frame is there in the mailing but imagen doesn't display

What can I do? 

I already sent an email support but I have no answer

*sorry for the grammar, English is not my first language 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
John_M
Employee
0 Votes

Hello @MarcoR67 ,

After looking at a few of your email newsletters they appear to be just a single image maxed out full template width. When sending an email that only contains an image, if the recipient does not have “enable external images” turned on the email would appear to be blank for them. This is ultimately a setting within their particular email client’s inbox that you would have no control over unfortunately. One suggestion would be to include other blocks around the image block itself. Placing a button underneath that would click to view full pdf document so that way if the image doesn’t show they have a call-to-action button that would read something like “click to view document” allowing them to see it that way. I have also provided a link below to one of our knowledge base articles discussing this further for you.

http://knowledgebase.constantcontact.com/articles/KnowledgeBase/17661-avoiding-image-only-emails    

John M
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
John_M
Employee
0 Votes

Hello @MarcoR67 ,

After looking at a few of your email newsletters they appear to be just a single image maxed out full template width. When sending an email that only contains an image, if the recipient does not have “enable external images” turned on the email would appear to be blank for them. This is ultimately a setting within their particular email client’s inbox that you would have no control over unfortunately. One suggestion would be to include other blocks around the image block itself. Placing a button underneath that would click to view full pdf document so that way if the image doesn’t show they have a call-to-action button that would read something like “click to view document” allowing them to see it that way. I have also provided a link below to one of our knowledge base articles discussing this further for you.

http://knowledgebase.constantcontact.com/articles/KnowledgeBase/17661-avoiding-image-only-emails    

John M
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Updates
Just Getting Started?

We’re here to help you grow. With how-to tutorials, courses, getting-started guides, videos and step-by-step instructions to start and succeed with Constant Contact.

Start Here
Upcoming Webinars
Mar 28
Making it to the Inbox in 2024: What’s changed and what hasn’t
2PM - 3PM EST