Site becomes unresponsive all the time

jcifoundation
Participant

Site becomes unresponsive all the time

Since the change to the Campaign system, I have had a great deal of trouble working within Constant Contact. Every time I select a prior campaign to copy and update, there is an extreme delay and many times I get a pop up asking if I want to kill the program because it has become unresponsive. Very frustrating. Others in my organization want us to go to Mail Chimp, but I have steadfastly supported CC because of its ease of use. This is causing me to rethink this.
2 REPLIES 2
Clique_Marketing
Super Participant

Your speed observations have been shared by many others since the "New Experience"

The start up page loads quite a few components from a few different servers and can cause latency issues when one of them lags.

Only CTCT can fix this by tweaking the integration.

Caitlin_M
Administrator

Hello @jcifoundation. I'm so sorry that you are having trouble working within your Constant Contact account. The message that you are seeing when your program becomes unresponsive can be the result of a browser issue. Have you tried using Constant Contact in a different browser? I would like to also recommend you running a speed test on your browser. We do find that Constant Contact works best when you have an upload and download speed of at least 2 mbps. 

Caitlin M.
Community Manager
Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.