Site issue - Websites & Stores Page - View Insights button

Participant

Site issue - Websites & Stores Page - View Insights button

Every time I click the View Insights button on the Websites & Stores page it takes me to a new page, I see the "throbber" (dots that indicate that the page is loading) but the page never renders and I see an error message at the bottom. I'm unable to look at my traffic or my site.
3 REPLIES 3

Hello @MESCulturalArts ,

I was able to jump into the website builder section and open up the editing screen for the site without any issues. Have you tried any connectivity troubleshooting to see if there's anything that might be preventing our site from being able to fully load on your end?

William D
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.

The actions you described are not what I was trying to do. I can get into the editor fine.  The issue I am reporting is with the View Insights button.

The problem occurs before going into the website editor. I clicked on View Insights button the right side of the page in the Performance section. it is under the website editor and above the site metrics. I get an error message at the bottom left of the page that says "An error has occurred. Please try again." It happens in Chrome and Firefox. 

Thank you for the clarification, @MESCulturalArts . It looks like it's an issue that's just started showing up today, and our engineers are looking into it. I've submitted your email response to our engineers, along with a screencap of the console errors I received when trying to access that button.

In the meantime, does accessing the insights from the main website builder dashboard homepage show you the insights (the Site Performance box, center bottom)? I am able to pull those up on my end for your account, I just want to see if this workaround will get you where you need to go while our engineers are working on the button from the marketing account side.

William D
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.