Site not working any more???

MarioC980
Regular Participant
How come your website doesn't work any more? All I want to do is load a previous campaign to send to my list. None of my previous campaigns load, no matter how I try to find it. It seems like your update wrecked the rest of the site? Very disappointed that we haven't been able to send out a simple email for the past 2 days.
4 REPLIES 4
MarioC980
Regular Participant

I can't send any either?? I had the same update message on the weekend and now my account doesn't work. Can't load past campaigns or my contact list.

MarioC980
Regular Participant
I'm now getting a message to talk to my administrator because I don't have permission to do campaigns??? Huh? Who would my administrator be? It's my company and my account.
Caitlin_M
Administrator

Hi @MarioC980. We did not have any reported site issues overnight. The experience you are mentioning is usually a connectivity issue and we do have troubleshooting steps to take if this happens, even just as simple as closing and reopening your browser. I see you were able to schedule your email last night after posting here. 

Caitlin M.
Community Manager
Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.
MarioC980
Regular Participant

Hi Caitlin,

I appreciate your follow up to my frustration last night.

I managed to get my past campaigns to load by finding a "back door" solution. I found a past Constant Contact campaign confirmation. clicked on the campaign link, it took me back to the CC site and allowed me to copy a previous campaign that I was looking to edit and send. 

Perhaps connectivity was the issue, the CC site was incredibly slow last night. It was strange because I had no issues with the other sites and work that I was doing last night. It was very frustrating to lose an hour to a 10 minute task. Either way, I was able to get my email done and scheduled.

Again, thank you for following up and being kind in the face of frustration and exasperation!

• Support Tips

Reporting Metrics

"Authenticating your emails is the best way to ensure your emails achieve maximum deliverability. If you have your own domain, setting up self-authentication is especially important! " - Will

See Article
  • Support Tips

Call-To-Action Links

"Target your most engaged contacts by creating a segment. Create a special offer or show your appreciation!" - Caitlin

See Article
  • Support Tips

Read Before You Send a Test Email

"Did you know? You can send unlimited test emails to your verified email address, but only 50 in a 24-hour period to non-verified email addresses." - Nick

See Article