Site problem

Highlighted
Visitor

Site problem

The site is very slow today and timing me out. Now I can't get into any of my emails

Tags (1)
1 REPLY 1
Highlighted

Re: Site problem

Hi @ElijahL0 

I apologize you're unable to work in our system as easily as you should! Are you receiving any error messages? Is this happening with just your email campaigns or any other pages in your account? If you have not yet tested your account in a different browser or a private/incognito window I would suggest doing so. This is a great troubleshoot step to see if there are any 3rd party add-ons that could affect how Constant Contact works.

Frankie.P
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.
Constant Contact Would Like To Hear From You!

We want to hear from customers like you about your favorite features and how they have helped your business or organization. Tell us by answering a few questions in...

Read More
Featured