Slow email and reduncey

Occasional Advisor

Slow email and reduncey

Have the fastest pc known to man, but your site is God awfully slow and repeats out the mind. Please fix today. Thanks Randy
1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
CTCT Employee

Re: Slow email and reduncey

Hi @RandyV45,

We're sorry to hear you're experiencing slowness when working in your account. Please make sure you are using a compatible web browser that is supported by Constant Contact. In addition, you can also try clearing your web browser's cache. We're also happy to help further troubleshoot if you'd like to send us an email at social_support(at)constantcontact(dot)com. Be sure to include the username for your account, a reference to this post, and a bit more information:

• What is the web browser/version you're working in?
  • Does it occur when you take a specific action, or while you're navigating to different pages on the website?
  • Are you receiving any errors? If so, what?
  • Do the pages eventually load?
  • Can you be more specific about what you mean by "repeats"? What exactly is happening?

Thanks and I hope this helps!

Nichelle M
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.