Slow slow slow

Highlighted
Occasional Contributor

Slow slow slow

Constant contact campaigns is the only site my computer routinely runs super slow on

Tags (2)
3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
CTCT Employee

Re: Slow slow slow

Hello @KoreyW2,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community! I apologize that our website is moving slow on your computer. We would love to help troubleshoot this! Can you please try accessing Constant Contact on a different browser and a different computer to see if either of those two options make a difference? You can also actively see how our website is doing by going to our status page. Thanks! 

Zoe H.
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.
Highlighted

Spoiler
I have been using CC for years without any issue of slowness. Suddenly the last week or so every step in creating a campaign takes interminably long to process and save. There ius definitely something going on on.....................
Highlighted

Hi @SolomonR 

I apologize you too are having this experience with our site. I can understand how important it is to easily work in your account. You mentioned seeing this slowness when creating your email. Are you copying a previous email or creating a brand new one? I have taken a peek at your account and can see you are still working in our previous Legacy Editor campaigns. Copying and reusing a template in this editor too often or too much can cause formatting issues. With that said, what browser are you working in? Are you seeing this happen with your campaign in any other browser or even a private/incognito window? Testing your browser like is a great step to take and helps determine if there are any 3rd party add-ons that could affect how Constant Contact works.

Frankie.P
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.
Constant Contact Would Like To Hear From You!

We want to hear from customers like you about your favorite features and how they have helped your business or organization. Tell us by answering a few questions in...

Read More
Featured