Slowdowns on nights and weekends

PhyllisC904
Regular Participant

Slowdowns on nights and weekends

We send out a newsletter on Sunday mornings. We set it up Saturday afternoon or evening, and it often takes forever to schedule. Sometimes it actually gets unscheduled and doesn't go out Sunday morning, even if it had been scheduled. I've heard the complaint from other editors also. What is going on here?

1 REPLY 1
Zoe_H
Employee

Hello @PhyllisC904,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community! I do apologize that you have been experiencing some slowness on the weekends. We haven't received any other reports of this happening this weekend. Have you talked with your Internet Service Provider about any potential slowness? They may be having issues on the weekends due to high demand. 

Zoe H.
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.