The Community is hosting an End of Summer sweepstakes! Participants must complete tasks to earn tickets that will enter them with a chance to win a free year of Constant Contact and other great prizes!*
*No Purchase Necessary. For Official Rules, visit here. Constant Contact’s End of Summer 2020 Sweepstakes ends on October, 20, 2020 at 11:50 PM EST.

So many bounces this week

Highlighted
Occasional Participant

So many bounces this week

I had over 40 bounces, mostly people with the same carriers: Aol.com, bellsouth.net, att.net. I have contacted several of these individuals and they have no idea why. I also have been personally unsubscribed from 2 lists because my email was bounced. Help? Not sure if this is the correct place for this, nut it seems to be a widespread issue.
5 REPLIES 5
Highlighted

Re: So many bounces this week

Hello @ErinM676 ,

I would recommend calling into our Deliverability team. They're likely have better insight regarding these domains, and in regards to which type of bounce occurred for them.

William D
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.
Highlighted
Occasional Participant

Thanks...never got through. Must be a widespread issue. See next message.
Highlighted
Employee

Hello @ErinM676 ,

Our Deliverability team is available by phone Monday through Saturday. If you have any problems reaching them, you can also call our support phone line and request a transfer to the team.

Timothy_G
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.
Highlighted
Occasional Participant

Well for my last two newsletters I've had nearly 50% bounce rate but I can't connect with Constant Contact so the problem continues. Very disappointing and frustrating. Today's bounce was 346 our of 714. 

Highlighted
Occasional Participant

Wow...do you think it was their updates? I had only 3 this week, close to normal.
Constant Contact 2020 End of Summer Community Sweepstakes!

The Constant Contact User Community is hosting a sweepstakes. The more you participate, the more chances you have to win! Read on to learn more...

Read More
Featured