So many mistakes

PACM
Participant
I've been using Constant Contact since November. I'm finding so many bugs and the data and reporting is not accurate. I just found that when I click to see who "opened" our email, I get 15 names (second send). When I click "export" and it downloads -- the list has 16 names and they are not the same names. Frustrating. This happens a lot I've just never taken the time to submit before. FYI.
1 REPLY 1
William_A

Hello @PACM ,

I checked the email that matched your description, and when I exported the opens the file I got had the exact same info as what was presented in the open report. I checked the same email's initial sendout's opens, and the export showed the exact same info as what the site presented. Same with other emails of yours I checked. Based on this, there's no inaccuracies in your reporting between the site and the exported files.

If this has been a chronic issue for you, I'd advise calling our general support so you can securely provide examples of affected emails' reporting, and so they can provide live troubleshooting. If you're unable to call, you can reply to the @ mention email you receive from this response with specific examples of emails you're having issues exporting the reporting data for.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
William A
Community & Social Media Support
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.
  • Support Tips

Reporting Metrics

"Authenticating your emails is the best way to ensure your emails achieve maximum deliverability. If you have your own domain, setting up self-authentication is especially important! " - Will

See Article
  • Support Tips

Call-To-Action Links

"Target your most engaged contacts by creating a segment. Create a special offer or show your appreciation!" - Caitlin

See Article
  • Support Tips

Read Before You Send a Test Email

"Did you know? You can send unlimited test emails to your verified email address, but only 50 in a 24-hour period to non-verified email addresses." - Nick

See Article