Social Connections

Participant

Social Connections

I'm unable to repair my social accounts... I have an account error on both my facebook and instagram accounts. I'm having to post manually... and when I try to repair, I get the following message: "Hm, we can't show your messages right now. Try again or try back later"
3 REPLIES 3

Hello @PennieS0 ,

Let's start by having you disconnect the social media accounts from the Constant Contact end, as well as from your social media's ends. Then, when you've also confirmed you're logged in as the social media pages' admin, go ahead and reconnect them. If the issue persists we can do some more advanced troubleshooting, but let's start with the total permission reset method.

William D
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.

Thank you for the same auto response I’ve already received (and responded to) twice... ugh

Hello @PennieS0,

Have you already completed the steps listed above and confirmed that you are an admin? Sometimes selecting repair isn't enough to reset social share and allow it to post again. Can you also reply back with a screenshot of the error you are receiving? Thanks! 

Zoe H.
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.