Social Link for Instagram is linked to Facebook.

SOLVED
Go to solution
GloriaD98
Rookie
0 Votes

Hello, I'm trying to link our IG account with our CC account and the link takes us to the Facebook login page. Can you please assist? Thanks, Gloria

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
William_A
Administrator
0 Votes

Hello @GloriaD98 ,

Since Instagram is owned by Facebook, some of its requirements (especially for connecting with 3rd party APIs) include connecting the Insta business page with a Facebook business manager. I'd recommend checking out the following articles, if you're needing guidance setting up your Insta page to connect with your Constant Contact account:

Remember that the personal FB account you login with will need to be an admin for the associated FB and Insta pages you're trying to connect. If you need further assistance or clarification on connecting your Insta pages with your Facebook business manager, I'd advise reaching out to Facebook / Instagram's support.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
William A
Community & Social Media Support

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
William_A
Administrator
0 Votes

Hello @GloriaD98 ,

Since Instagram is owned by Facebook, some of its requirements (especially for connecting with 3rd party APIs) include connecting the Insta business page with a Facebook business manager. I'd recommend checking out the following articles, if you're needing guidance setting up your Insta page to connect with your Constant Contact account:

Remember that the personal FB account you login with will need to be an admin for the associated FB and Insta pages you're trying to connect. If you need further assistance or clarification on connecting your Insta pages with your Facebook business manager, I'd advise reaching out to Facebook / Instagram's support.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
William A
Community & Social Media Support
Updates
Just Getting Started?

We’re here to help you grow. With how-to tutorials, courses, getting-started guides, videos and step-by-step instructions to start and succeed with Constant Contact.

Start Here
Upcoming Webinars
Mar 28
Making it to the Inbox in 2024: What’s changed and what hasn’t
2PM - 3PM EST