Social Media Campaign results

SOLVED
Go to solution
IVONNER93
Rookie
0 Votes

I have an error message "We could not load the data" from my Social Media campaign for LinkedIn and Twitter results. Does someone know how I can fix that error? Thanks, Ivonne

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
William_A
Administrator
0 Votes

Hello @IVONNER93 ,

If creating and scheduling a new post for the affected platforms doesn't alleviate the issue, then it's indicating there was an API refresh for the platforms, and your account will need to be reconnected. 

Social platforms will occasionally refresh their API permissions, which requires 3rd party connections to have to be re-established by the users. You can disconnect a social page from your Constant Contact account from the Social tab. After that, I'd recommend removing our app's permissions from the affected platforms (Twitter | LinkedIn). Then you can reconnect the page and reinstate those permissions from the Social tab in your CTCT account.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
William A
Community & Social Media Support

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
William_A
Administrator
0 Votes

Hello @IVONNER93 ,

If creating and scheduling a new post for the affected platforms doesn't alleviate the issue, then it's indicating there was an API refresh for the platforms, and your account will need to be reconnected. 

Social platforms will occasionally refresh their API permissions, which requires 3rd party connections to have to be re-established by the users. You can disconnect a social page from your Constant Contact account from the Social tab. After that, I'd recommend removing our app's permissions from the affected platforms (Twitter | LinkedIn). Then you can reconnect the page and reinstate those permissions from the Social tab in your CTCT account.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
William A
Community & Social Media Support
Updates
Just Getting Started?

We’re here to help you grow. With how-to tutorials, courses, getting-started guides, videos and step-by-step instructions to start and succeed with Constant Contact.

Start Here
Upcoming Webinars
Apr 23
Community Conversations: SMS Marketing - Activate, Regulate, Communicate!
2PM - 3:00 PM EST