Social Media Links

SOLVED
Go to solution
StanW235
Rookie
0 Votes

I tried to share a CC post to Social Media and it all seemed to work right until I tried to share it on Twitter. What kept coming up was one of my two Twitter accounts, but not the one suitable for the current post. I have two Twitter accounts for different aspects of my business. Now, you provide access to the different pages on Facebook, but not different Twitter accounts. How do I get access to the Twitter account of my choosing?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Amanda_G
Employee
0 Votes

Hi @StanW235 , 

I apologize for the confusion! It is likely taking you to the Twitter account that you are currently logged into - so you will want to make sure to go to Twitter.com prior to attempting to connect it via Constant Contact, and make sure you are logged into the correct Twitter account. 

Amanda G.
Community & Social Care
Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Amanda_G
Employee
0 Votes

Hi @StanW235 , 

I apologize for the confusion! It is likely taking you to the Twitter account that you are currently logged into - so you will want to make sure to go to Twitter.com prior to attempting to connect it via Constant Contact, and make sure you are logged into the correct Twitter account. 

Amanda G.
Community & Social Care
Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.
Updates
Just Getting Started?

We’re here to help you grow. With how-to tutorials, courses, getting-started guides, videos and step-by-step instructions to start and succeed with Constant Contact.

Start Here
Upcoming Webinars
Apr 23
Community Conversations: SMS Marketing - Activate, Regulate, Communicate!
2PM - 3:00 PM EST