Social Media Posts

Consulting & Training

Social Media Posts

When are you going to add a preview feature for social media posts? Despite reporting this to you before, LinkedIn posts are not appearing correctly and there are no opportunities to preview and edit before they appear. The remove this post button does not seem to work as posts I removed still went ahead on LinkedIn. The social media posts is a great concept but I don't trust this feature any longer.

1 REPLY 1
Employee

Hello @TheForteInstitute,

You're correct that the social share feature does not currently show a true preview.  When you remove a post that's scheduled in the future, that should absolutely prevent it from posting.  If the post has already gone out, you'll need to delete it from the social media directly, our permissions do not allow us to delete anything off of your social accounts, even the things we posted on your behalf.  I'll definitely pass on your feedback to our design team though, for improvements to the future versions of our system.

Aaron_H
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.