Social Media Posts

Retail

Social Media Posts

The last few weeks, my social media posts haven't been posting, I've tried to delete the link to facebook and re-connect it but nothing seems to work. I'm having to manually go in and make facebook posts - anyone have and advice?

1 REPLY 1
Employee

Hey there @Kooch 

I'm so sorry to hear you're experiencing some difficulties with our social share feature. I took a look at some of your campaigns, and you are definitely right, it looks like there is something preventing us to post your campaigns onto Facebook.

Deleting and re-linking your Facebook account is a great start, although I'd recommend to also Remove the Social Share App. Since this could possibly be happening due to a number of reasons, you'll want to either call or chat our support team for further assistance resolving this after you've removed the social share app. 

I'm sorry that we cannot get this fully resolved for you over the community, but please reach out if you have any difficulties contacting our support team!

Brigitte P
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.