Social Networking

SOLVED
Go to solution
DaveH59
Rookie
0 Votes
I think you made changes in the way we can post a campaign on our social networking. Whatever is different I don't understand. Usually I just share and follow instructions to post the campaign, changing photos or captions. I did not seem to have that option on the last campaign. Instead I was caught up in registering my Facebook and Linked In pages probably incorrectly to the email
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
William_A
Administrator
0 Votes

Hello @DaveH59 ,

Once you've connected the accounts you wish to post to, it's essentially the same process. Go to your email campaign, select the Social Share for it, enter your imagery, wording, and select the platforms / accounts you wish to post to. If you're still having trouble, then it'd likely be worth calling our general support so they can screenshare and provide direct guidance to follow along with in real-time.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
William A
Community & Social Media Support

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
William_A
Administrator
0 Votes

Hello @DaveH59 ,

Once you've connected the accounts you wish to post to, it's essentially the same process. Go to your email campaign, select the Social Share for it, enter your imagery, wording, and select the platforms / accounts you wish to post to. If you're still having trouble, then it'd likely be worth calling our general support so they can screenshare and provide direct guidance to follow along with in real-time.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
William A
Community & Social Media Support
Updates
Just Getting Started?

We’re here to help you grow. With how-to tutorials, courses, getting-started guides, videos and step-by-step instructions to start and succeed with Constant Contact.

Start Here
Upcoming Webinars
Apr 23
Community Conversations: SMS Marketing - Activate, Regulate, Communicate!
2PM - 3:00 PM EST