Social Post on FB

SOLVED
Go to solution
loretta
Rookie

posting today without the picture â I tried to copy and post again and still posted without a picture. I had to log in to Facebook and edit the post. The picture showed up fine in Instagram and Twitter. Also while I'm here, I wish you would go back to the option of adding more than one image to a social media post!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
William_A
Administrator
0 Votes

Hello @loretta ,

Make sure the image you're adding to your FB post meets its sizing requirements, as the sizing minimums for different social platforms can vary wildly (even between Insta and Facebook). Additionally, certain platforms have API restrictions, meaning that they may not allow multiple images to post at once.

You should be able to post multiple images for all four platforms. If you're doing a Social Share of your email, that may be part of the restriction, in which case you should instead copy the email's link and then make a fresh, new standalone social post.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
William A
Community & Social Media Support

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
William_A
Administrator
0 Votes

Hello @loretta ,

Make sure the image you're adding to your FB post meets its sizing requirements, as the sizing minimums for different social platforms can vary wildly (even between Insta and Facebook). Additionally, certain platforms have API restrictions, meaning that they may not allow multiple images to post at once.

You should be able to post multiple images for all four platforms. If you're doing a Social Share of your email, that may be part of the restriction, in which case you should instead copy the email's link and then make a fresh, new standalone social post.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
William A
Community & Social Media Support
Updates
Just Getting Started?

We’re here to help you grow. With how-to tutorials, courses, getting-started guides, videos and step-by-step instructions to start and succeed with Constant Contact.

Start Here
Upcoming Webinars
Mar 28
Making it to the Inbox in 2024: What’s changed and what hasn’t
2PM - 3PM EST