Social Posts Reporting "We could not load this data"

Consulting & Training

Social Posts Reporting "We could not load this data"

Hi,

Can you please help me understand why I am receiving reporting errors for my social posts?  Thank you!  Screen shot below.

NekolT_0-1604001332599.png

6 REPLIES 6
Employee

Hi

Thanks for reaching out to the Community with your question, and double thanks for including a screenshot!

This is a known issue that we are tracking and working to get fixed. Sometimes when creating a Social Post in the Social Inbox feature, the post is not actually created. When looking at the post details in Constant Contact it will show posted but will have no reporting data, and the performance will show "We could not load this data" in place of stats.

The current workaround for this issue is to try creating a new post and sharing. If you are still having trouble, try disconnecting and reconnecting the social account, and then try again.

I have tracked this issue on your behalf, and we will send you an email once it has been resolved. 

Kara.D
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.
Occasional Participant

I am having the same problem with Twitter and Linked In connections. (see screen shot)  I've already tried disconnecting and reconnecting the social accounts as well as deleting and recreating the social posts. Any other ideas?

CC Social Problems.png

Hello @JeffR912 , my apologies for the accidental Accept as Solution notification.

I've gotten your case submitted to the engineers for further review. Till then, you may be forced to post directly through the social media platform until the engineers can figure out what's going on for this particular issue.

For additional troubleshooting info, is this is occurring for all social posts you make? Or just the same wording, image, and links as the previous failed posts? When you've disconnected the profiles from our side, have you also disconnected them from the social media's permissions as well?

William D

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.
Occasional Participant

I'm new to CC so these are my first posts. I did not try disconnecting from the social media app side so I'll give that a try.

Occasional Participant

I disconnect on both ends (CC & social media account) and created a new social post in CC. Same result:  "We could not load this data."

Thank you for the reply @JeffR912 . I got your case with the engineers updated with that info. If and when they have an update, they'll make sure to notify you. I apologize that this issue has rendered the social tool unusable for those social media for you at this time.

With that in mind, as mentioned earlier the best workaround for your account at this time would likely be to make posts directly through those particular social media accounts. If you need to include a link to an email campaign you've created, you'd want to use its share link.

William D

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.