We all started somewhere! Share your experience on the Get Advice: Let's Get Started Sweepstakes thread and be entered to win a $100 credit on your Constant Contact account.

Social Posts

J.A
Participant

Social Posts

Your new social posts system does not work. It's connected to my Twitter but every post gets an error message.
1 REPLY 1
William_D

Hello @J.A ,

Based on the error report for those previous social attempts, it looks like Twitter told us you were over your postings limit. Are you aware if you've met any of Twitter's built-in limitations like:

• Direct Messages (daily): The limit is 1,000 messages sent per day.
  • Tweets: 2,400 per day. The daily update limit is further broken down into smaller limits for semi-hourly intervals. Retweets are counted as Tweets.
  • Changes to account email: 4 per hour.
  • Following (daily): The technical follow limit is 400 per day. Please note that this is a technical account limit only, and there are additional rules prohibiting aggressive following behavior.
  • Following (account-based): Once an account is following 5,000 other accounts, additional follow attempts are limited by account-specific ratios.

Otherwise it looks like you were able to make your Twitter post after the initial failures. If the issue persists, it may be worth reaching out to Twitter's support. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
William D
Community & Social Media Support
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.