Social Share: Facebook Connection Issue

CliffA0
Participant

Social Share: Facebook Connection Issue

I have an email message that I'd like to send via Constant Contact and have it pushed to my business FB page and there seems to be a connection issue.  I've followed the instructions on how to connect to FB and once I enter my username and password for FB a box come up that says: 

This page isn’t working right now

www.facebook.com redirected you too many times.

ERR_TOO_MANY_REDIRECTS

I have cleared my cookies, I've tried logging in from different browsers, I had someone else try and connect the accounts from an entirely different computer and this page still shows up.

Does anyone have any advice on how to fix this and connect to FB?
1 REPLY 1
Kara_D
Employee

Hi CliffA0!

Thanks for reaching out to the Community! Because this is a Facebook error we don't have a whole lot of info, but you can check out the article I found in the Facebook help pages here.

I recommend trying to connect your Facebook business page using Social Post. You will be able to use the share link we provide for each sent campaign in your Social Post. You can connect Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and Instagram, and send the post out to these platforms at once. 

Kara.D
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.