Social Share Not Working

Occasional Participant

Social Share Not Working

Social Share has not worked for the past couple weeks. What's up?
3 REPLIES 3

Hello @MickM2 ,

Can you provide any specific error messages you're receiving? Have you tried disconnecting your social media accounts on our side, and also disconnected us from the social media side? If not, please let us know if disconnecting, and then reconnecting helps alleviate your issue. 

If you're still facing issues after disconnecting and reconnecting, are you also getting issues trying to schedule posts via the social inbox tab?

William D
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.
Occasional Participant

I am also having this issue. I tried disconnecting my socials from the Constant Contact end and it still won't send the error is "we could not load this data"

Did you also DC our apps from your social media's side, @BrandonT875 ? The full process for resetting API permissions is to DC from our side, DC from the social media side, then reconnect us on our side. See my above comment for the instructions for each step.

William D
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.