Social Share, Video & the other new button are not working

Fair_Trader
Occasional Participant

Social Share, Video & the other new button are not working

In email editing on the web.
The image of the button floats and separates from the icon.  It does not move to the email.  It then becomes persistent and floats above the next screen, Preview or Send test.  But the image does appear on the sent email. 

1 REPLY 1
William_D

Hello @Fair_Trader ,

I was just able to add those elements (and subsequently take them away to avoid overwriting your work) without any issue, so it's possible that there's some kind of connectivity interference between your device and our editor. When you have the chance, I'd suggest trying some connectivity troubleshooting, such as disabling plugins/extensions or clearing your browser's cache, to see if those alleviate your issue with the floating block icons. If the issues persist, please let us know and we'll continue troubleshooting.

William D
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.