We all started somewhere! Share your experience on the Get Advice: Let's Get Started Sweepstakes thread and be entered to win a $100 credit on your Constant Contact account.

Social Share error: Uh oh! There was an error scheduling the posts. Please try again.

JandisO
Participant

Social Share error: Uh oh! There was an error scheduling the posts. Please try again.

I tried posting to Facebook and Twitter through Social Share but it keeps saying "Uh oh! There was an error scheduling the posts. Please try again." without giving any reasons at all. I already tried re-linking the accounts multiple times but the error still appears. How can I post with Social Share when it gets like this?

7 REPLIES 7
William_D

Hello @JandisO ,

Are you still having the issues? I'm looking at your most recently sent email, and it looks like your most recently sent email's social share went through on our end. Since I'm unable to see the error message at this time, was there anything in particular you had to do to get the social share to go through?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
William D
Community & Social Media Support
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.
PamG11
Participant

I am having the exact same problem.  After I get the error message and sign out, I see a that despite the error message, social share posts have occurred as scheduled.  After a month or more of weekly repeats, It feels like a false alarm but difficult to ignore when it happens.  

BroccC9
Participant

Can CC resolve this issue please?

KristinS88
Participant

I am still having an issue with this error message. Constant Contact, please fix this!

Hello @KristinS88,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community! First try Disconnect Social Media Profiles from Social Share and then please Remove the Social Share App from a Facebook, Twitter, or LinkedIn Account  That should allow you to reconnect and post again. Thanks! 

Zoe H.

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.
KenV03736
Frequent Participant

Disconnect etc seems to be unrelated to this phenomenon.

Hello @KenV03736,

Disconnecting should resolve the error message you are seeing. Are you still not able to post to Facebook? 

Zoe H.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.