Social Share images

DouglasM52
Occasional Participant

Social Share images

I've been sitting here for 3 HOURS trying every size of image for social share. It still doesn't work. My email took me one hour. I can't believe this doesn't work. I'd like a free month for my time which bills at $150/hour.
4 REPLIES 4
DouglasM52
Occasional Participant

then I deleted all images and still getting the error message!! Come on guys. Get it together.

Hello @DouglasM52 ,

The blue box in the social share function that mentions the Facebook image size is a reminder, not an error message. Error messages would show in a pink box. If you're having errors with a specific account, these are typically resolved by refreshing the API permissions with the social platform in question. This occurs most often with Facebook due to their system's regular API resets and permission expirations.

1. Disconnect the social account from us
  2. Disconnect our app from your social account
  3. Reconnect the social account to us

William D
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.
DouglasM52
Occasional Participant

thanks William! It did error in a pink box. I'm taking another stab at this tonight. I'm hoping I can add this, post send. appreciate your help.

Hello @DouglasM52,

We're always happy to help!

Zoe H.
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.