We all started somewhere! Share your experience on the Get Advice: Let's Get Started Sweepstakes thread and be entered to win a $100 credit on your Constant Contact account.

Social Share is dead

ShaneD080
Occasional Participant

Social Share is dead

My social share will not share my events to Facebook and hasn't for over a year!  I have disconnected the account and reconnected the account.  I have checked the app permissions on my business page.  I have renewed the app on my business page.  It refuses to work!  

1 REPLY 1
William_D

Hello @ShaneD080 ,

We're sorry to hear you've been running into issues using social share for your events. At the moment our engineers are gathering information on the issue and investigating, so I've gotten your case submitted to them. If and when they have an update, they'll make sure to reach out. In the meantime, as this only appears to be affecting event-type campaigns, you can still grab the event's share URL and post it manually to your Facebook business page.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
William D
Community & Social Media Support
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.