Social Share not working

MarkG4542
Consulting & Training

Social Share not working

When I'm trying to use the Social Share function I keep getting a message that "Facebook posts require images larger than 200x200." I've never received this message before and I've used Constant Contact and Social Share dozens of times. My images are definitely larger than 200x200 and there appears no way to get beyond this message.

This appears to be a problem with Constant Contact, although Social Share is always difficult to work with.

1 REPLY 1
Frankie_P

Hi @MarkG4542 we apologize this is the experience you've had with posting through Social Share! We have taken a look at your account and can see you were also able to speak with our phone support about this experience as well. In fact they were able to track this defect in your account and add you to our queue to be notified when it is resolved. Is there anything else we can assist you with in the meantime?

Frankie.P
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.