Social Share not working

PamelaD30
Participant

Social Share not working

Every time over the past few weeks, every time I use the social share when crafting a newletter, it says "Uh-oh! There was an error scheduling the posts. Please try again."  I have tried again and again and it doesn't work.  This is frustrating.  Anyone know what is happening or how to correct this error?

3 REPLIES 3
Zoe_H
Employee

Hello @PamelaD30,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community! I apologize that you are having this experience. To resolve this please start by Removing the Social Share App from a Facebook, Twitter, or LinkedIn Account and then Disconnect Social Media Profiles from Social Share. After that try to reconnect and post again. Thanks! 

Zoe H.
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.

It worked one time.  Do I have to go through that every single time I want to share my post on social media? I just tried to set up a share on something I'm publishing and it didn't work again!

Hello @PamelaD30,

I do apologize that you are receiving another error message. You may have to go through that process again until we can get this fixed in our system, which should be achieved shortly. Again, I do apologize for any inconvenient this may have caused. 

Zoe H.
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.