Social Share

Highlighted
Occasional Contributor

Social Share

Hello, 

I am no longer able to send posts out through constant contact because it says "there is an error with your connected account." I have tried reconnecting the accounts but still it is not letting us post to our platforms. 

Please help! 

Thanks!

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
CTCT Employee

Re: Social Share

Hello @LoraA,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community! I took a look in your account and could not find the error message for your scheduled posts. If it is still there, can you please make sure it is a business account as we can not post to personal accounts. Thanks! 

Zoe H.
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.
Constant Contact Would Like To Hear From You!

We want to hear from customers like you about your favorite features and how they have helped your business or organization. Tell us by answering a few questions in...

Read More
Featured