We all started somewhere! Share your experience on the Get Advice: Let's Get Started Sweepstakes thread and be entered to win a $100 credit on your Constant Contact account.

Social Sharing Email Campaign

Bill_Treloar
Consulting & Training

Social Sharing Email Campaign

I've just set up my social sharing connections. But I can't tell if my latest campaign that's just going out today as an email will be shared on my social accounts. How do I tell? And if it's not doing that, how do I trigger it?
3 REPLIES 3
William_D

Hello @Bill_Treloar ,

After adding your social profiles, did you go back to the campaign and setup a Social Share?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
William D
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.
Bill_Treloar
Consulting & Training

I don't think so.  And now that the email has gone out I don't know if it's too late to do that; I don't see an option for it.

Social sharing can still be setup after an email's been sent, since even setting up a social share prior won't result in a post until the email's permanent URL is live after sending.

William D
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.