Social Sharing

SOLVED
Go to solution
BarryS5
Rookie
it is much more difficult now. how do I share to 4 different platforms at the same time??
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
William_A
Administrator
0 Votes

Hello @BarryS5 ,

Once you've connected the accounts you wish to post to, it's essentially the same process. Go to your email campaign, select the Social Share for it, enter your imagery, wording, and select the platforms / accounts you wish to post to. You can even Create Variations on the content on a per-platform / account basis.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
William A
Community & Social Media Support

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
William_A
Administrator
0 Votes

Hello @BarryS5 ,

Once you've connected the accounts you wish to post to, it's essentially the same process. Go to your email campaign, select the Social Share for it, enter your imagery, wording, and select the platforms / accounts you wish to post to. You can even Create Variations on the content on a per-platform / account basis.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
William A
Community & Social Media Support
BarryS5
Rookie

The last method allowed you to do 4 social's at the same time, same wording  picture. Unless I am missing something, this one only allows you to do one, then go back, do another, then go back, do another....

Essential_Foundation_Inc
Campaign Contributor
0 Votes

Thank you...this answered my question

Updates
Just Getting Started?

We’re here to help you grow. With how-to tutorials, courses, getting-started guides, videos and step-by-step instructions to start and succeed with Constant Contact.

Start Here
Upcoming Webinars
Mar 28
Making it to the Inbox in 2024: What’s changed and what hasn’t
2PM - 3PM EST