Social media channel not working

CathyJ6
Occasional Participant

Social media channel not working

FOr last 2 weeks, I've been unable to post from constant contact to designated social media channels on facebook and twitter. This has worked fine in the past. I'm getting this error. Can anyone help me???

CathyJ6_0-1611204701871.png

1 REPLY 1
Amy_Y
Employee

Hello, Sorry that you have been experiencing difficulty with posting to Facebook and Twitter. A second message appears after that additional error message which allows you to try the post again. In doing so, the Twitter post was successful. Since the Facebook post was not successful, we suggest that you disconnect the Facebook connection on your end, then contact us to disconnect you login token on our side and that will re-set everything. (Options - Manage Channels - click Disconnect next to each profile/page - click Okay)
- Uninstall the Social Share app from Facebook using the steps in this article https://knowledgebase.constantcontact.com/articles/KnowledgeBase/5787-removing-constant-contact-from...

Please call us once you have had a chance to complete this so that we can finish the process with you. conta.cc/2BcQMt1 - Contact Support  phone numbers and hours of operation

Amy Y.
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right
strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.