Social media posts

KaylaL245
Participant

Social media posts

Is anyone having issues with social media posts? I can't add a photo and it's super slow. Everything else seems okay. 

3 REPLIES 3
William_D

Hello @KaylaL245 ,

It looks like you've already called and reached out via social media regarding this issue. When the higher level technical team has investigated and reviewed the notes from your previous cases, they'll make sure to reach out to the email address included in the notes.

William D
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.
BrandonT875
Occasional Participant

I am really disappointed in Constant Contact about this issue. I've done all they've asked to trouble shoot this issue and I still can't post onto my social platforms. This has been going on for TWO WEEKS! I never had this problem with . After my first call to support I was told that it was routine maintenance and to schedule my posts for later. I had my colleague check in and was told that it was an issue on their radar...here we are a week later and still no resolution. What's going on? I've been impressed with Constant Contact up to this point. This is leaving a sour taste in my mouth. 

Hello @BrandonT875 ,

When you've disconnected the accounts, have you also removed our app from the social media accounts' sides, prior to reconnecting the accounts on our side?

William D
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.