Social metrics

MaggyH
Home & Building Services

Social metrics

I just checked the social metrics for a post I shared on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and LinkedIn. The report has no data at all. Yet I saw at least one comment to the post on Facebook and I know one of the company owners shared the post there.
1 REPLY 1
William_D

Hello @MaggyH ,

It might have just been a delay because I'm looking at your account now and all your done posts have some level of impressions and engagement. That said, when I first looked at the campaigns screen for your account several said 0 and 0, but then when I clicked on one and returned to the campaigns screen, they all showed their impressions and engagement numbers.

It may be a weird caching error that requires a clear, or it may just be a minor glitch. I've gone ahead and reported it in case we see more issues like this come up, but I can confirm that your posts are reporting impressions and engagement.

William D
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.