Social posts to LinkedIn company page

SOLVED
Go to solution
MarcieD16
Rookie
0 Votes

Constant Contact has me connected to my personal LinkedIn page. I need to connect to the company that I work for, the company page. When I follow the directions from the help menu it does not work. Need help. Thank you.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
William_A
Administrator
0 Votes

Hello @MarcieD16 ,

Are you an admin for your company's LinkedIn page? Make sure whatever credentials you're logging in with are ones that can access those company pages. Once you have that access, after you login while setting up the LI stuff for social posting you'll be prompted to select the company pages you wish to grant access to.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
William A
Community & Social Media Support

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
William_A
Administrator
0 Votes

Hello @MarcieD16 ,

Are you an admin for your company's LinkedIn page? Make sure whatever credentials you're logging in with are ones that can access those company pages. Once you have that access, after you login while setting up the LI stuff for social posting you'll be prompted to select the company pages you wish to grant access to.

William A
KTA-Tator
Rookie
0 Votes

Hi @William_A , I'm having the same issue but my company's page/profile still doesn't show up, even though I have confirmed access to that page. Do I have to be a super admin on LinkedIn rather than just a content admin or something?

William_A
Administrator
0 Votes

Hello @KTA-Tator ,

I'm not finding any official documentation on our side about it, but from what I gather it seems like there may be an administrative setting for company pages to allow 3rd party apps to connect? I'd suggest getting yourself moved to a super admin position for the page, or have someone who's already an SA login through the Constant Contact account to see if the company page shows as an option then. If not, make sure there's no settings for the company page that'd be blocking 3rd party access in some way.

If the pages you're trying to connect still aren't available even after an SA login, please let us know so we can setup a case with our higher level technical team to look in further. If you're able to confirm the pages showed when logging in as an SA, I'll make sure to leave feedback for our existing articles to highlight this aspect.

William A
Updates
Just Getting Started?

We’re here to help you grow. With how-to tutorials, courses, getting-started guides, videos and step-by-step instructions to start and succeed with Constant Contact.

Start Here
Upcoming Webinars
Mar 28
Making it to the Inbox in 2024: What’s changed and what hasn’t
2PM - 3PM EST