Social posts to LinkedIn company page

SOLVED
Go to solution
MarcieD16
Participant

Social posts to LinkedIn company page

Constant Contact has me connected to my personal LinkedIn page. I need to connect to the company that I work for, the company page. When I follow the directions from the help menu it does not work. Need help. Thank you.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
William_D

Hello @MarcieD16 ,

Are you an admin for your company's LinkedIn page? Make sure whatever credentials you're logging in with are ones that can access those company pages. Once you have that access, after you login while setting up the LI stuff for social posting you'll be prompted to select the company pages you wish to grant access to.

William D
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
William_D

Hello @MarcieD16 ,

Are you an admin for your company's LinkedIn page? Make sure whatever credentials you're logging in with are ones that can access those company pages. Once you have that access, after you login while setting up the LI stuff for social posting you'll be prompted to select the company pages you wish to grant access to.

William D
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.

View solution in original post