Some buttons covered, layout not same

SOLVED
Highlighted

Some buttons covered, layout not same

Hi, I'm used to using Constant Contact for my job, and love it. But with this free trial, the layout is much different and not as intuitive. If I upgrade/pay now, will I then have access to the other layout of Constant Contact? In other words, is this Free Trial layout the same as what I would pay for? Also, some of the buttons are covered/blocked because they are out of my screen. Thank you, Jen
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
CTCT Employee

Re: Some buttons covered, layout not same

Hello @JenA985 , 

The layout that you are using for this trial is how the account would stay if you choose to make it a paying account.  Your account is under the Constant Contact Toolkit currently and it sounds like the other account that you work in is under our Standalone.  In regards to the buttons being covered there are a couple of things that you can try:  Zooming out on your screen (using Ctrl -) or changing the Font Size in your browser to Medium (Menu > Settings > Show Advanced Settings > Web Content > Font Size > Medium). 

If you have any questions about any features of Toolkit, please let us know. 

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
CTCT Employee

Re: Some buttons covered, layout not same

Hello @JenA985 , 

The layout that you are using for this trial is how the account would stay if you choose to make it a paying account.  Your account is under the Constant Contact Toolkit currently and it sounds like the other account that you work in is under our Standalone.  In regards to the buttons being covered there are a couple of things that you can try:  Zooming out on your screen (using Ctrl -) or changing the Font Size in your browser to Medium (Menu > Settings > Show Advanced Settings > Web Content > Font Size > Medium). 

If you have any questions about any features of Toolkit, please let us know. 

View solution in original post

Constant Contact Would Like To Hear From You!

We want to hear from customers like you about your favorite features and how they have helped your business or organization. Tell us by answering a few questions in...

Read More
Featured