Some of my lists have disappeared

LawsonA5
Consulting & Training

Some of my lists have disappeared

Since you converted to the new system, this is the first email I've tried to send. But some of my lists have vanished. Naturally I'm not happy about it. Can you recovered the lists that were somehow deleted? Also, I used internal links to make it easy to navigate the newsletter. Now my readers have to scroll through every topic listed at the top of the newsletter instead of clicking on a topic of interest. Why did you not carry internal linking into the latest version? Lack of internal linking is a good reason to move to one of your competitors. Add that you have lost some of my lists and I'm not a happy customers. Your attention to this feedback will determine whether I remain on your service to get a new one. 

1 REPLY 1
William_D

Hello @LawsonA5 ,

I'd suggest calling our general support line so they can work live with our Tier 2 team to look in the logs, and see if they can find the lists you're describing. It may also be worth reaching out to anyone else with access to your account if they've updated your contact lists at all. The switch to the newer contacts dashboard wouldn't have removed any lists.

Anchor links are no longer recognized or compatible with most email clients, and don't work on mobile app versions of the email clients. This reason, plus the fact that they're scrutinized much more harshly by spam filters is why anchor links are no longer available in the email editor. 

For more info on anchor links

For more info on optimizing your emails for delivery and readability

William D
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.