Some sort of automation tools aren't available

user801496
Participant

Some sort of automation tools aren't available

Hi,

We're new to Constant Contact - We've set up a new automation series for members who join one of our lists, we have an existing member base and we have A LOT of members ready and waiting to sign up for a new fitness plan we're launching and we're using this system to send out what to do daily / weekly!! 

We've got the PLUS account but when we try and 'activate' the series it says we need to upgrade but we can't upgrade any further.

In a bit of a situation as we we're meant to launch in the next few hours but can't get the email series to work!!!

Any advice?

Thanks

Dom 

3 REPLIES 3
Zoe_H
Employee

Hello @user801496,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community! It does look like we need to fix this on our end so that you can activate your automated newsletter. I did submit this request over to our advanced technical team and they will reach out to you as soon as possible with an update on this. I do apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused. 

Zoe H.
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.
user801496
Participant

Hi Zoe,

This isn't really ideal - We're meant to be launching at 8pm UK Time and we've got around 250 members who are waiting to register!

Thanks for your prompt response though.

Hello @user801496,

We do apologize for the inconvenience and appreciate your patience while we get this fixed.  

Zoe H.
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.