Something Went Wrong

KyleD963
Constant Contact Partner
0 Votes

This is really becoming an issue.  Something went wrong...or :can't delete this email"...or whatever. And it keeps happening in the middle of working, so I basically have to recheck all the links and the changes just to be sure.

Ever since the "upgrade" a few weeks ago, the system is definitely not reliable and is causing me problems with deadlines and my own customer satisfaction.

1 REPLY 1
John_M
Employee
0 Votes

Hello @KyleD963 ,

I am sorry that the email editor has not been operating as smoothly for you as it has in the past. Are you using a supported browser? Also is that browser you are using on the most updated version of itself? To check to make sure you are running the newest version I have added a knowledge based article here for your convenience.

John M
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Updates
Just Getting Started?

We’re here to help you grow. With how-to tutorials, courses, getting-started guides, videos and step-by-step instructions to start and succeed with Constant Contact.

Start Here
Upcoming Webinars
Mar 28
Making it to the Inbox in 2024: What’s changed and what hasn’t
2PM - 3PM EST