Spacer boxes that show up in mobile version

KarenM5473
Participant

Spacer boxes that show up in mobile version

We have a short simple template that we use to create each new edition. I've tried to work on editing to remove little spacer boxes that show up on the mobile version, but not in the desktop version. I'm not having any luck. The three boxes show up right about our title field (Friends of the Marion Public Library). They do not show up in the online layout, nor are they visible in a test send view on my desktop. Thanks for any ideas on removing them! --Jo

Spacer Image.jpg

3 REPLIES 3
Zoe_H
Employee

Hello @KarenM5473,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community! Have you tested this on multiple different phones to see if these three boxes appear as well? 

Zoe H.
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.
KarenM5473
Participant

Yes, the reason we noticed is because it was reported to us by others. 

Hi @KarenM5473 thanks for testing your email through different devices! We have seen cases where a hidden block that does not show while in the editor will appear in the send versions. This is actually a defect we are continuing to troubleshoot. What browser are you working in? The workaround we suggest is to open your email campaign in a different browser and delete the affected section. In the meantime your account has been added to our queue to be notified when this defect is resolved.

Frankie.P
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.