Spacing on Lead Generation Landing Page

KalleeK1
Rookie
0 Votes

I am trying to embed the Constant Contact landing page on our website page. But because I do NOT have a logo on the CC page, it adds unnecessary spacing when I embed it onto our page. How do I get rid of this?

Top Answer
William_A
Administrator

Hello @KalleeK1 ,

There isn't really a way to control spacing on coded forms, it's derived from styling and formatting elements pulled from your website's settings.

If you're truly referring to a landing page form, that's not something that gets embedded on your site, it's meant to be simply linked to and keeps the settings you have for it as part of its creation / edits. If you're finding that removing a logo that was once there creates a blank space on the form, you can insert a small, transparent image in its place, as a workaround. 

1 REPLY 1
William_A
Administrator
0 Votes

Hello @KalleeK1 ,

There isn't really a way to control spacing on coded forms, it's derived from styling and formatting elements pulled from your website's settings.

If you're truly referring to a landing page form, that's not something that gets embedded on your site, it's meant to be simply linked to and keeps the settings you have for it as part of its creation / edits. If you're finding that removing a logo that was once there creates a blank space on the form, you can insert a small, transparent image in its place, as a workaround. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
William A
Community & Social Media Support
Updates
Just Getting Started?

We’re here to help you grow. With how-to tutorials, courses, getting-started guides, videos and step-by-step instructions to start and succeed with Constant Contact.

Start Here
Upcoming Webinars
Apr 23
Community Conversations: SMS Marketing - Activate, Regulate, Communicate!
2PM - 3:00 PM EST