Speed of updates in the evening

RobbinB7
Frequent Participant

Speed of updates in the evening

Hi, I have been a user of ConstanctContact for the last 11 years, sending out roughly 3 newsletters a month. Since January 2019, processing anything on ConstantContact in the evening after about 6pm has been horrifically time-consuming. As a small business owner, I generally spend my day time updating our website, and then that same evening getting the newsletter together. It can take a minute or two to 5+ plus minutes to process any newsletter change. It is almost impossible to do anything between 11pm and midnight. Please upgrade your hardware/software to accommodate the increased usage of your customers. Thank you.
1 REPLY 1
Kara_D
Employee

Hi RobbinB7!

Thanks for reaching out to the Community with your question! We are aware that some of our customers are experiencing slowness at night, and I have tracked that this is happening to you. We are working on figuring out why this is happening, but it seems to happen only when using our Legacy Editor.

Right now the workaround is to use a template created for our 3rd Generation Editor. You may find this to be a good time to make the switch as we are actively retiring our Legacy Editor, and soon the copy option will not be available on Legacy Emails. 

To get started with a 3GE template please navigate to your Campaigns page> click Create> Email> select a new template. You can learn more about making the switch by clicking the link below.

Kara.D
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.