Spell check sentence disappears and backgrounds change colors randomly

MichelleM0532
Retail

Spell check sentence disappears and backgrounds change colors randomly

When I right click to change the spelling of a word, the entire sentence or graph disappears. Also, there is no grammar check at all on this platform, that I know of. Please advise on both.

One more thing, magically the background of some of my stories in my email change colors randomly. This is very frustrating.

7 REPLIES 7
MichelleM0532
Retail

I am having this same problem. Also, there is no grammar check at all on this platform, that I know of. Please advise on both. One more thing, magically the background of some of my stories in my email change colors randomly. This is very frustrating.

William_D

Hello @MichelleM0532 ,

I wasn't able to recreate either situation you're describing when I was just in your account, which is indicating this might be more connectivity-related. I'd recommend starting with some connectivity troubleshooting. From there, you'll also want to make sure your browser is 100% up-to-date. 

Regarding the color situation, similar issue - but it may also be an issue with the template itself and not connectivity-related. For both of these issues you're describing, if the connectivity troubleshooting doesn't work (such as cache clearing, updating browser, turning off extensions), then it'd be best to call in. Our phone agents will be able to work 1:1 live with you, and screenshare your CTCT screen so they can see the issues as they're happening with you.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
William D
Community & Social Media Support
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.

With all due respect, this is not a connectivity issue, or that my browser isn't up to date. This is a new problem with your platform.  Also, when colors change randomly in the program and I have not selected them, it is a bug, plain and simple. This is a random problem, thus, impossible to have someone witness at any one session. 

Also, I'm literally in on your platform daily. I understand refreshing the browser after it's been idle for some time. I save my work constantly. This should not be happening. 

WoodstockJLSRE
Occasional Participant

I've had this same very issue for 5 years now

Woodstock, I'm so glad you weighed in. This company likes you to believe you are cra cra.

Hello @WoodstockJLSRE and @MichelleM0532,

I do apologize that you both are having this experience. Please give us a call so we can better assist you by sharing a screen and hopefully seeing what you are referring to. Thanks! 

Zoe H.
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.