Staging account

StephanieW8
Regular Participant

Staging account

We use CC API to integrate our Bookstore website with CC. We use a staging site to make any changes and test them out. We would like to point our staging site to staging CC account so our developers do not affect the production CC account/database. It's not convenient to use 'trial account' because it expires every 60 days. We would prefer to not spend $15/month just to have a staging account.

Is there a way to set up a trial account that does not expire? Is there a way to get a staging account?

1 REPLY 1
Frankie_P

Hi @StephanieW8 

You are correct, our free trial periods do only last 60 days. Not only this, but accounts are recognized by their email address. So to create multiple accounts would mean you would need to sign up with multiple email addresses. I can understand how staging an account like this would be helpful in your case. However this is not an available feature. We also do not offer the ability to offer a trial account that never expires. You do however have the option of suspending your account when it is not in use. Suspending your account does come at a nominal fee per month. Suspending your account would also allow for you to work on your campaigns and manage your contacts though you would not have the option to send emails. You can unsuspend the account from the “My Account” section at any time.

Frankie.P
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.