Steps to create an e mail with a 3 page newsletter from Canva.

SOLVED
Go to solution
CeciliaC584
Rookie
0 Votes

I need the steps to create an e mail using a 3 page newletter template designed in Canva. I can only do this on the weekend and customer support is closed. I purchased a 6 month subscription and will have to cancel if I can't get this.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Zoe_H
Employee
0 Votes

Hello @CeciliaC68,

Please select this helpful article for the steps on inserting Canva images and campaigns into your Constant Contact template. Thank you! 

Zoe H.
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Zoe_H
Employee
0 Votes

Hello @CeciliaC584,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community! Please take a look at our steps we have here to use Canva with Constant Contact. If you do have specific questions about building a template within Canva, you may need to reach out to them for the steps! Thank you. 

Zoe H.

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.
CeciliaC68
Rookie
0 Votes

I already have the 3 page template in Canva that I insert every month.  I don't know how to get it into an e mail campaign in Constant Contact.  My account with canva is already connected to Constant Contact and I want to use Constant Contact to e mail that out to my customers each month but have no idea how to do that.  Again, the 3 page temple is stored in Canva every month and the accounts (Canva and Constant Contact) are connected already. I just don't know how to get it from Canva to Constant Contact so that I can e mail it.  I would call and ask but you are not open when I am off work.

Thank you so much for your help!

Zoe_H
Employee
0 Votes

Hello @CeciliaC68,

Please select this helpful article for the steps on inserting Canva images and campaigns into your Constant Contact template. Thank you! 

Zoe H.

Updates
Just Getting Started?

We’re here to help you grow. With how-to tutorials, courses, getting-started guides, videos and step-by-step instructions to start and succeed with Constant Contact.

Start Here
Upcoming Webinars
Apr 23
Community Conversations: SMS Marketing - Activate, Regulate, Communicate!
2PM - 3:00 PM EST